Contra Costa Tree Service full-service tree care specialists can correctly prune your existing trees. We can provide proposals for tree pruning of building and carport clearance, safety, and structural pruning.
Our professional tree pruning can prevent possible damage from falling tree and palm branches, limbs, and can lighten trees to prevent them from falling and causing harm. We we will gladly explain the best tree-pruning program for your trees and explain the long term damage from tree- topping.
Pruning is necessary to maintain or improve the health, appearance and safety of your trees. These techniques include:
- Crown Cleaning: Crown cleaning consists of the selective removal of one or more of the following items: dead, dying, diseased, or weak branches and waterspouts from a tree's crown.
- Crown Thinning: Crown thinning consists of the selective removal of branches to increase light penetration and air movement, and reduce weight.
- Limb Removal: Removal of limbs that interfere with wires , building facades, gutters, roofs, chimneys, or windows, or those that obstruct streets or sidewalks.
- Dead or Weak Limb Removal: Limbs that pose a hazard or may lead to decay, such as diseased or insect-infested limbs.
- Creating Structure: Better structure to lessen wind-resistance and reduce the potential for storm damage.
- Crown Restoration: Improving the shape or silhouette of the tree. Crown restoration pruning should improve the structure, form, and appearance of trees that have been severely headed, vandalized, or storm damaged.
- Vista Pruning: Vista pruning is selective thinning of framework limbs or specific areas of the crown to allow a specific view of an object from a predetermined point.
- Crown Reduction (Crown Shaping): Crown reduction reduces the height and/or spread of a tree.
Our Class 2 and 4 Pruning Plans will properly take care of all your trees and allow them to grow and mature for years. Our trained staff will recommend the proper class pruning best-suited for your property and point out any safety hazards that might cause a problem.
Contra Costa Tree Service can provide you with a proposal for tree-mapping which will number and locate all your trees and palms on your property. We can also work with you to provide a long-range tree pruning plan that will prune your trees over several years.
Contra Costa Tree Service will select the trees that need pruning now and which trees can wait for the second, third- or fourth-year depending on your budget. We also can provide you with a full tree care plan including deep-root feeding, tree fruit control, and pest spraying.
Contact us for more information on Contra Costa Tree Service specialty tree pruning and tree care services.